Thursday, December 01, 2005

It all ends here

I found the truth and it is not really nice if you expected it to be contained in some religious doctrine, but all too exciting not to share with everyone else. It is simple: nothing matters, we come and we go and we will be / have been here and there and everywhere and nowhere again as we are / be backwards and forwards in eternity. We live in a world of paradoxes. My friends do matter, my blue planet that I share with others matters. The world is cruel, crazy, and beautiful. Laughter matters, tears do matter. Is it all that difficult to understand?

So now I know the truth, I can soak it up like a sponge and enjoy the unspoilt view of the nebula clouds from the window of my cosmic cab on route to Proxima Centauri.

It all ends here and thank you Johnny Clegg (www.johnnyclegg.com) for that cruel, crazy, beautiful world.

"What if everything in the world were a misunderstanding, what if laughter were really tears"? - Søren Kierkegaard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home